Below are projects that are either internal projects, or where we are major advisors on the execution of the project.
- Digital Dragon Slayers is a niche digtal service agency that delivers LiveOps and Lean Business consulting to game developers, AR/VR/MR production studios, and real time 3d application developers.
- Spiritune iOS Music Streaming where I've built the content management sytem, music encoder, rest API, and streaming platform. I've also operated as the lead tech over the development of the iOS app, published 23 builds, and currently running 24/7 ops for tech and content encoding.
- Gestalt Asset System (c#, Unity3D, web app, pub/sub in c#, cloud, + white glove development and art production services) is a framework being developed as I learn C# and the Unity ecosystem of tools. The Gestalt framework will be a collection of behaviors which can be added on top of any asset in the asset store to make the asset "drag and drop" compatible with any other gestalt enhanced asset.
- Northspyre, Web App, REST backend, Python were I was cofounder and CTO for the first 3 years of the platform, leading us to $13B of construction under management.
- Space Engineering Web API is a mod and plugin, currently running and being tested on my own private dedicated servers running a persistent universe simulation with multiple engineers building and utilizing various forms of mechanics and structures to survive and explore the limitless reaches of space. If you are playing and need help, join our Discord channel via this bit.ly link. If you need more details, check out our landing page for the server at SewaTest
- Crunchyroll and VrV are
both cloud projects I serve as an architect and sr devops engineer for at Ellation. Following up on my previous role at Viacom, I've joined Crunchyroll to help them start their high growth project named Vrv.co. We are going from being exclusively anime with 1 million paying subscribers to all forms of gaming media, anime, comedy, and geek content in general.
- Viacom Working as a Sr Devops Engineer (and later SRE) helping to move Viacom's legacy infrastucture into the AWS cloud. In total, there were hundreds of applications and thousands of servers. Many of them were re-deployed, but a few were painstakingly lift and shifted. Environment: Linux on AWS, Storage and media processing in Azure, a mix of every tech you've ever heard of: Jboss, mySQL, Tomcat, iOS, hhvm, php, redis clusters, nagios, and a bunch more I'm forgetting
- Luna Nova (unity build) Luna Nova (homepage) Quick in, quick out, arcade style space shootem up game. Looking to add in persistent resource gathering (which you can then gift to a dedicated Space Engineers Server which I also run) and more RPG elements for your ship class and upgradability. After all of that, I'll take a stab at multi player, but don't hold your breath! Environment: Unity3D, GitHub, C#, probably Photon Unity Networking
- Sector 15: AI Wars (A mod for Space Engineers) Adding aggressive AI to space engineers and building a whole new game play mode with a group of very talented developers and ship builders.Environment: Space Engineers VRAGE 2 Engine, Visual Studio, GIT, C#
- Space Engineers: Quest Engine Just a quick test in the Space Engineers game to see if we could add a full quest system driven by Mods, and the answer is not yet
- RentBot - a project where we will be taking the painful rental process of major cities like New York and smoothing out many of the rough edges
- ProjectTower - Quick hack-a-thon multiplayer tower defense project built in 23 hrs. Using the same ImpactJS for the front end and JSON to PHP with mySql on the backend as ProjectISW.
- ProjectWMU - a social experiment project where we are taking a lost form of social refinement and using technology to recreate this form of social refined social engagement for our users
- Coworking JAX- unused space + some ikea desks + good community + good coffee = more people looking for desks than we have room to sit them
- Survey360 - using a web app, text, and phone call inbound voting mechanism to judge in real time whether radio listeners enjoyed a song.
- CMA - collaborative media authoring and distribution, using many open source tools to connect artists from different genres into a single workspace, and then to allow them to easily distribute and be paid for their collective works.
- Electric Cars and Spinebus - little snap in electric cars using a bus for long haul trips. The bus recharges the cars so that they don't need large batteries or charging stations. The trip planning is done by embedded android tablets into each car which can call the bus, give proper time updates for trip planning, while giving the rider control and entertainment when they are snapped into the bus.
- EagleNagios (Nagios ZUI)- Nagios livestatus data pulled in real time, visualizing status of entire network while also offering detail view down to the group or individual machine, service, or metric causing the escelation of the status on this machine.
- Health ZUI- A zooming natural interface that lets you visually follow your patients from room to room in a hospital, including historic charts from any system with available data structures or renderable documents. This includes full resolution xray and MRI scans. Level of resolution is only loaded from the network and into memory as the user zooms. We also use gestures to zoom in and out of the interface instead of requiring touching the interface in case the doctor needs to refer to records after scrubbing in.
- ERM ZUI- A zooming interface that shows full detail and context simultaneously allowing full situational awareness of a map full of resources while giving quick and full level of detail view at an instant's request. Use cases include managing multiple emergency response teams and zooming down into an ambulance to see a patients record to grab and deliver it visually to the hospital running the HealthZUI above.
- New York Arts Collective - Building an on and offline social support network for artsits in the greater New York area